Job DetailsSkip to content
Senior Software Developer
- Location (select region first)
- TX, Houston
- Position Type
- End Date
This Senior Software developer role is responsible for leading the technical direction for building and maintaining modern software applications that focus on scalability, security and performance. This individual will function as a technical lead on multiple transformation initiatives, helping to drive the design and execution of specific microservice teams.
- Extensive experience with PHP, Python, C#, C++ and other programming languages
- 8+ years’ experience using PHP, C#, Java or equivalent OOP language to create and consume web services (SOAP, REST)
- 8+ years’ experience in architectural work involving performance optimization, MySQL query optimization, application caching strategies, or related work
- Advanced knowledge working with Git;
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure: AWS, Azure, RackSpace Cloud, etc.
- Apply knowledge of computing systems and vast software design patterns
- Previous experience with Agile/Scrum
- Demonstrates knowledge of advanced software development techniques and fluency in software languages and application programming interfaces.
- Plans and executes system implementations that ensure success and minimize risk of system outages or other negative production impacts.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projects
- Design, implement and maintain Web and mobile applications with an emphasis on PHP, C#, Typescript, Lambda, AWS PaaS and other web-based application development.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to other developers, as well as feedback and input into architecture and operations.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture to scope out, develop and deploy technical solutions.
- Provide support to enhance or debug application behavior and performance-related problems.
- Advanced ability to analyze business requirements quickly to determine and assess feasibility.
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>