Job DetailsSkip to content
Direct Sales Process Specialist, RIGHT
- United States - South
- Location (select region first)
- TX, Houston
- Position Type
- Full Time
- End Date
- 30 Jan 2018
The Sales Process Specialist supports implementation and has continued consulting responsibilities of New Sales Processes for Direct Energy and Vendor Door to Door Teams. The main duty will to be provide feedback and coaching to Leaders of Door to Door Teams in Southeast Texas area on how to effectively develop Outside Agents using a Proven Sales Tool, RIGHT!
Prefer the position sit at Corporate office (Houston, TX) when not travelling around Southeast Texas. Will consider remotely located candidates in the Southeast Texas area.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, High School/GED required
- 5+years of experience in a direct sales, tele-sales, customer service or retail environment.
- Excellent ability to coach others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills.
- Ability to quickly make decisions independently.
- Must be a team player - able to handle ambiguity, and anticipate and react to changes quickly
- Ability to navigate the unique challenges of Door to Door sales e.g Attrition, Frustrations, etc.
- Partners with Direct Sales leadership to assess best practices of high-performing sales agents and to evolve strategy to drive sales effectiveness.
- Assists in developing behavioral guidelines for optimum sales practices
- Assists in the development of models and tools that enable frontline employees to adapt their performance to match unique types of customers
- Assists management in gathering information and exploring options related to balancing production needs and achieving sales objectives
- Supports the development of any appropriate performance support practices such selection, coaching, communication, appraisal, recognition and rewards
- Provide coaching based on observations of the Team Lead and Agent interaction
- Provide Coaching to Team Leads on how to improve coaching effectiveness
- Own the proven methodology of the RIGHT Sales Process
Role may require accompanying Door to Door sales agents and as such could include walking and driving to/from multiple residential neighborhoods.
The functions, qualifications, responsibilities, and requirements listed above represent the essential functions of the job, which the incumbent must be able to perform either with or without reasonable accommodation. The listed Essential Functions do not necessarily include all activities that the incumbent may perform.
Direct Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability