Job DetailsSkip to content
- Location (select region first)
- NY, New York City
- Position Type
- End Date
We want to help you make time for the best moments in life. The moments that put a smile on your face. The stuff that brings you joy. We think we all spend too much time doing things we don’t want to do, and not enough doing the things we love; and it’s about time that changed. We’ve created a family of smart products and services that connect your home and make daily living easier. It means more time enjoying, and less time planning. More time doing, and less time organizing. We think that’s what life’s all about. Let’s get living.
- Master’s level degree (MBA-preferred)
- Financial analysis
- Experience operating in an emerging, fast-paced market. e.g. mobile telecoms
- Understand an omni-channel sales mix (Direct, Retail, Partner) and the drivers within Digital, Field, Telesales and Retail channels
- Trading and consumer electronics background is a plus.
- Coordinate and monitor the day-to-day performance of Hive propositions across all sales channels North America, and contribute to growing sales
- Own the overall commercial forecast for NA – Work with channel leads within North American commercial teams to aggregate, review and publish commercial forecasts into one central document for business & commercial planning.
- Work with Finance, Supply Chain and Operations teams to build forecasts into the Group business plan and regular GFF reviews
- Manage the pricing and go to market strategy for the Hive product pipeline to optimise profitability and growth. Ensure RRP against propositions and products are realistic and in line with the market with propositions team.
- Ensure launch dates are kept up-to-date for marketing activity, product launches and new process / capability delivery by working with PMO, Product, Marketing and Ops teams. Ensure stock/demand planning in aligned with the latest forecast from Supply Chain.
- Support the delivery of Hive promotions and use analytics and insight to maximise effectiveness, improve engagement and encourage up sell to other Hive products and services.
- Ensure risks and opportunities are identified and communicated – summarizing any mitigations or proposals to act on them.
- Responsible for commercial strategy planning, agreeing joint business plans
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>