Job DetailsSkip to content
Sales Conversion Manager
- Location (select region first)
- TX, Houston
- Position Type
- End Date
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
Do you enjoy identifying ways to improve sales performance, and then implementing those ideas? Do you like working with a diverse group of people across a variety of systems? Then this may be the job for you!
The Sales Conversion Manager oversees sales performance from gross sale creation to net sale execution for US and Canada sales. This role reports on weekly, bi-weekly and monthly conversion performance. They also identify opportunities for improvement and spearhead initiatives to implement those enhancements. The role will also be very involved in working with technology and project implementation for a wide range of assignments.
- College degree in business, economics or a related field or equivalent work experience
- Excellent analytical skills - able to quickly understand, isolate and resolve issues
- Previous experience where demonstrated critical thinking skills can be shown
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic culture
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to work with internal and vendor teams at all levels
- Expert in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to interview other subject matter experts, technical teams and end users to understand process / system
- Quick and self-directed learner
- Ability to manage others in execution of their work, providing constructive feedback and direction as needed
- Establish goals for conversion and sales reclamation efforts. Manage CTA for sales reclamation efforts.
- Produce weekly, bi-weekly and monthly conversion performance to drive better understanding & delivery by marketing, execution and operations teams
- Collaborate with other teams, technology teams, quality assurance, compliance, regulatory, legal, and business users to drive process improvements in conversion performance
- Be a Subject Matter Expert on proprietary sales systems
- Identify root cause for poor sales performance or delays, and implement workflow improvements
- Supervise multi-team evolutions and process analysts
- Special projects, research and ad hoc analysis as requested
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>