Job DetailsSkip to content
HVAC Service Technician
- United States - South
- Location (select region first)
- FL, Pompano Beach
- Position Type
- Hourly Rate
- End Date
- 10 Feb 2018
One Hour Air Conditioning and Heating is seeking an experienced HVAC technician to work in their Pompano Beach, FL office. This position will have the following responsibilities:
- Serves the customers of the company by expertly repairing / serving heating and air conditioning systems and components
- Focuses on technical excellence in order to help live up to the company’s unique proposition of Always On Time…Or You Don’t Pay A Dime!
- Utilizes the Straight Forward Pricing Guide® system, including the True Cost Calculator on each call
- Inspects each aspect of an unit before leaving the job to prevent unnecessary callbacks after a job is completed
- Tests each system prior to leaving the customer’s home to make sure that the system is working properly
- Conveys a safety-conscious attitude, both on the job and while driving
- Accurately completes all paperwork
- Maintains vehicles that are neat and clean on the inside and outside at all times.
- Wears floor savers while in the customer’s home and maintain a neat work area while performing an installation
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
MINIMUM TRAINING, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Must have prior, successful experience as an HVAC industry
- Must display strong communication skills and technical competence