Job DetailsSkip to content
HVAC Technicians & Installers
- United States - West
- Location (select region first)
- CO, Loveland
- Position Type
- Hourly Rate
- End Date
- 30 Jul 2018
Conducts in home HVAC service and repairs. Compensation for Service & Repair Technicians is based on either of the company’s Hourly pay or New Comp pay programs.
- Must have prior, successful experience as a Service & Repair Technician in the HVAC industry.
- Must be able to bend, lift, carry, stoop, crawl, sit, stand, drive, reach above, walk, push, pull, fine manipulation, and use hands frequently.
- NATE certification preferred.
- Must display strong communication skills and technical competence.
- Must sign the Company Code of Ethics and agree to being videotaped for training and compliance purposes at least six (6) times per year.
- Serves the clients of the company by expertly servicing and repairing heating and air conditioning systems and components.
- Tests each system after each service or repair is completed prior to leaving the customer’s home to make sure that the system is working properly and that it was indeed fixed right the first time.
- Explains each service and repair performed to the customer each time a service or repair is completed. Makes sure that the client is 100% satisfied with all work
- Performs a proper inspection of the customer’s system to prevent future breakdowns.
Direct Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability