Job DetailsSkip to content
- Location (select region first)
- NJ, Iselin
- Position Type
- End Date
- 20 Feb 2019
The Data Analyst will be a key contributor to delivering value to customers of our Panoramic Power offering. The role will be responsible for documenting energy inefficiencies, site operational inefficiencies, and equipment operating issues by gathering, analyzing, and reporting on electrical data at an individual device level as well as a site level.
The Data Analyst must possess knowledge of large data reporting, analysis and documenting. The Data Analyst is responsible for compiling the energy observation contents into a professional energy report using predefined templates. The analyst may also present technical data, analysis, and recommendation reports to customers and will therefore need excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The Data Analyst will use Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau software to derive Device Level benchmark analysis using existing templates as well as explore new ways to derive improved and efficient analysis methods. The Analyst will be responsible to merge the Tableau output into the Energy Analyst report.
The Data analyst will serve as a report coordinator responsible for collecting the report data from the extended team members and compiling the Energy Analyst Report according to the reporting schedule and as reporting requirements vary based on customer needs.
In addition, The Energy Data Analyst will occasionally participate in field work, including attending Panoramic installations and configure the software to work with the hardware.
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel and Access.
- Familiarity with SQL, including running reports and queries.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Industrial engineering / computer science or physics preferred.
- Certifications in energy efficiency or energy related fields – advantage.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Business/Data analyst.
- Experience and knowledge with Energy and the Energy world – advantage.
- Customer-centric: a passion for delivering value for customers and an ability to develop trust with customers as a subject matter expert.
- Analytical: capable of reviewing large amounts of energy related data to draw conclusions on facility and equipment operation.
- Business Intelligence: Familiarity and hands-on experience with Business Intelligence tools such as: Tableau, Qlickview, Sisense is a must.
- Strong communications (written and verbal): must be able to describe complex situations in simple terms for customer personnel at all levels.
- Detail-oriented: able to develop and maintain routine client reports and provide ad-hoc analysis. Ability to understand multiple programs and rules and high attention to details.
- Self-driven: able to manage own time and workload independently and efficiently, to meet deadlines and customer commitments; must possess a strong sense of autonomy and ownership.