Job DetailsSkip to content
Digital Conversion Analyst
- Location (select region first)
- TX, Houston
- Position Type
- End Date
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Business, Computer Science, Statistics, Digital Design, Human Computer Interaction, or relevant field of study required.
- 2+ years of e-Commerce analytical experience (click stream data, site landing optimization, etc.) providing solutions in a large global company.
- Experience with usage of web analytics tools such as: Omniture, Visual Web Optimizer, CoreMetrics, Google Analytics, HotJar, etc.
- Hands on experience with A/B and multivariate test development, execution and analysis.
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles.
- Excellent communication skills (you should be able to clearly articulate large amounts of complex information into clear, concise presentations).
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload in a fast paced, frequently changing environment while remaining detailed and organized.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with best practices in Web design.
- Experience working in cross functional teams.
- Experience presenting UX recommendations.
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- 2+ years of UX, Human Computer Interaction (HCI), and User-Centered Design principles (UCD) experience
- Wireframing and journey mapping of user experiences that balance the users’ needs with mission/business goals and tech capabilities.
- Create UX process maps, user flows, and other artifacts to describe the intended user experience from which UX Designers will work from and Product Managers prioritize.
- Experience in a retail or energy services industry preferred
- Proficient with user-centric design
- Knowledge of effective usability skills to advocate and promote standards for usability and user-centered design
- Experienced presenting and selling new ideas to senior management teams
- Analyze Web site behavior using Web analytics tools to determine areas of site improvement.
- Conduct in-depth analysis on online acquisition, conversions, A/B and Multivariate Testing, customer buying trends across multiple Direct Energy brands and product regions, campaign effectiveness, and any other ad hoc reports.
- Partner with Sales and Digital Marketing to ensure e-Commerce promotions are forecasted, executed, and review postmortem performance.
- Provide guidance on incorporating user research methodologies into the product design and development lifecycles.
- Drive user experience capabilities with the capacity to increase scope and responsibility over time.
- Know your way around project management, including juggling multiple parts of a project and keeping up to date with all the moving parts.
- Match innovative thinking with equally innovative execution.
- Collaborate with teams across the organization and the company to ensure we maintain industry leadership, and deliver innovative and exciting designs that meet Company's business goals.
- Ensure site architecture and site optimization strategy keep pace with evolving practices.
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>