Digital Analytics Implementation Manager
- UK - South (South East, South West & London)
The Digital Analytics Implementation Manager will manage Adobe Analytics implementation for the digital business, sitting within the digital operations team, working across website and apps. You will use your experience and technical skills to deliver site tagging and implementation, a best-in-class data-layer and enhancing the decision-making capabilities of the entire online business.
- Lead Web Analytics Implementation across web, mobile and apps and creating bespoke tracking code for a complex implementation of Adobe Analytics.
- QA test the existing implementation, continuously driving improvement and optimising data flows and work in conjunction with analysts and optimisers and other implementation managers to deliver a faultless customer experience.
- Evangelise best practice approaches for implementation of Web Analytics and Tag Management.
- Line manage existing implementation resources, including headcount of 2 and agency support
- Ensure the successful implementation of new digital functionality through the translation of business requirements into analytical tagging and reporting structure
- Responsibility for management & testing of all web analytics software and services
- Advanced knowledge of Web Analytics Implementation best practice, and hands-on practical experience managing complex implementations.
- Excellent knowledge of Tag Management Systems.
- Experience of working with APIs.
- Excellent stakeholder management experience, and strong project management experience.
- Deep knowledge of analytical capabilities, platforms and providers
- Strong management of third party relationships
- Strong numerical skills
- Ability to problem solve and make robust recommendations
Competitive salary and benefits.
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email Becki.Brunetti@centrica.com typing ‘Update required: Digital Analytics Implementation Manager R9942207’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.