Webchat Planning and Performance Manager
- UK - South (South East, South West & London)
Please note we have 2 positions available the Webchat Planning and Performance Manager and Webchat Planning and Performance Manager (Digital)
Within UK Customer Operations, digital is key part of our emerging strategy as we understand that customers, with ever changing needs are moving towards a more omni-channel experience, with digital channels and touch points a key part of the customer journey.
With our mission to deliver market leading, low cost customer experience, Webchat is a key part of our growth strategy.
As a channel, it has seen significant growth over the last two years, as we continue to invest in innovative ways to provide customers with choice on how they would like to interact with us.
The Webchat team is expanding in order to drive the channel’s growth whilst also look at ways to optimise and manage the current performance.
This role will be key in building relationships and working closely with our Webchat teams across the UK and Offshore partners to optimise current performance across key KPIs.
The Digital focussed role will be key in building relationships and working closely with our Digital transformation teams and Digital Product Owners across to optimise current performance across key KPIs.
- Building close working relationships with Operational teams to drive collaborative approach to optimising Webchat performance
- Supporting best practice and information share across the sites
- Manage and maintain key Webchat reports
- Monitor and track Webchat operational performance across key KPIs (and Digital Journeys) to identify any issues/opportunities with an action oriented mind set to get plans in place to fix
- Manage weekly and monthly summaries of Webchat performance
- Identifying quick win opportunities to drive improvements and efficiencies while developing a test and learn roadmap of activity
- Develop high level business cases to support buy in and approval for channel investment and improvement
- Lead projects and initiatives to drive consistency and best practice within the operation
- Work closely with analytics teams to track Webchat benefits and identify insights to drive performance improvements.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in or closely with contact centre operations
- Strong stakeholder engagement and collaboration skills, dealing with large groups of people in multiple sites to drive action and results
- Proficient and skilled in excel, with the ability to analyse data to spot trends and opportunities
- Experience in building business cases and presenting cases for change
- Strong numerical skills and analytical skills
- Ability to problem solve and make robust recommendations
- Focus – results oriented, good data analysis interrogation and reporting skills, excellent business planning skills, customer focused, prioritises effectively, problem solving, makes decisions and executes
- Matrix-working orientation – Puts Centrica first, identifies and builds key relationships, collaborates effectively, balances/resolves competing demands, engages and influences stakeholders, strong commercial and financial awareness, strong understanding of revenue and cost drivers within a business function
- Resilience – comfort in ambiguity, creates momentum and direction through uncertainty, adapts rapidly to change, sustains personal energy, self motivation and productivity
- Positive disruption – actively leads, seizes responsibility and remains open to new ideas, identifies and acts on opportunities and challenges, calls out failure/risk, challenges appropriately, removes complexity, looks externally for information/insight
- Self awareness/positive development orientation – strong levels of self-drive and ‘can do’ attitude; ability to work independently, first class communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to simplify complex information
Competitive salary and benefits.
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email Becki.Brunetti@centrica.com typing ‘Update required: Webchat Planning and Performance Manager R9942220’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.