Collections Strategy Analyst
- UK - West (North West, West Midlands & Wales)
- Location: Hattersley
- Full time; Permanent
Your overall role will be to support the developing, implementing and measuring collections strategies for customers who are in debt, with specific focus on an allocated area of the business.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Define, design, develop and implement effective collections strategies against all customer segments, including non-standard bespoke treatments, with particular focus on an allocated area of the business
- Use and maintain a control framework to ensure that we understand performance of all debt accounts and can intervene where treatments are not effective or are missing
- Work with allocated front-line teams to gather and collate data for reporting on the performance of relevant collections strategies
- Lead multiple projects of credit risk analytics to drive down BDC
- Support the implementation of collections strategies to maximise the debt reduction potential of new technologies: Smart, Digital, Debt Wizard, SAP CRM systems
- Support less experienced analysts in developing skills through guidance and coaching as required
- Continually develop our approach to managing our customers who are in debt to minimise the time they are in arrears and maximise their chances of getting and remaining debt free
- Present to senior management in relevant forums
We're looking for somebody with the following skills and experience:
- Graduate in a statistics or similar numerate discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience of analysis and producing and presenting analysis and insight
- Experience of using SAS and other analytical tools
- Good understanding of performance assessment, scorecards and reporting
- Ability to prioritise, plan and deliver timely and effective analysis and reporting
- Ability to produce clear, concise documents and analysis using PowerPoint, Excel and other tools as required to facilitate comprehension and clear decision-making
- Ability to present complex information, in a simple, effective manner to a wide range of audiences
- Organised, with the ability to perform effectively when faced with time pressures, adversity, disappointment, or opposition
- Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills at all levels of the business and externally
Competitive salary and benefits.
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing ‘Update required: Collections Strategy Analyst R9940481’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.