Head of New Partnerships Development
- UK - South (South East, South West & London)
As Head of New Partnerships Development, you will own and activity manage a pipeline of new partnership opportunities for the Centrica Consumer UK business, e.g., UK Home. Partnerships are a strategic growth imperative for the UK Consumer business, and this is an exciting opportunity to take a leading role in driving that growth.
- Originate, develop and actively manage a pipeline of value-adding partnerships aligned with the partnership strategy that provide access to adjacent markets and routes to market (and opportunities for partners to access our distribution channels in an appropriate way)
- Own strategy for new external channels to deliver performance outcomes in line with agreed 3 year and 12 month plans – specifically, revenue, contribution, earnings and NPS
- Lead commercial negotiations with new partners incorporating input from legal and finance internal stakeholders
- Develop and manage and develop key relationships to ensure a consistent and aligned experience for partners
- Cooperate and coordinate activities with Centrica Consumer teams and UKB Partnerships to ensure relationships and opportunities are managed effectively and maximum enterprise value is realised
- Operate within the strategy set by the Propositions and Products team, incorporating ‘journey’ objectives, ensuring delivery of agreed performance (finance, operational, reputational)
- Manage and monitor performance and course corrections in CO and FO vs. specified cost performance targets and service levels agreed with CP&P, and drive initiatives to increase performance
- Performance manage delivery across all products to external sales channels
- In everything you do, put the Customer at the heart of your decision making and support the UKES&S ambition to lead the digital transformation of our industry
- Demonstrate and promote the Centrica Values
- Substantial experience in a senior Account Management / Business Development role
- Significant experience developing and managing relationships with a third party to drive commercial benefit
- Demonstrable experience of owning and delivering against sales targets
- Good working knowledge based on experience of the core markets in which UKH wish to target (eg, retail, banking, insurance etc)
- Comprehensive understanding of insurance contracts, pricing strategies and key factors affecting underwriting performance
- Comprehensive commercial, legal and financial acumen including creating detailed business plans and legal contracts
- Substantial experience of working in a regulated environment (both OFGEM and FCA) and within a Responsible Persons (RP) framework under FCA guidelines
- Knowledge and understanding of the business’s Key Performance Indicators
- Demonstrable experience of identifying customer needs and delivering solutions to meet their needs
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email Simon.Mansfield@britishgas.co.uk typing ‘Update required: Head of New Partnerships Development R9940642’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.