Small Business Sales Channel Manager
- UK - East (East Anglia, East Midlands & Yorkshire)
To manage the SME telemarketing acquisition & retention strategy, increasing the portfolio of the business whilst remaining committed to treating customers fairly.
- To manage the cross sell and new business growth for BGB Services. (in Acquisition only channels)
- To implement, the commercial strategy set by the Head of SME Sales, underpinning Acquisition & Retention tactical objectives.
- Manage customer acquisition & retention numbers, KPI’s and business growth.
- Manage the performance of the channel (in-house and 3rd party outsource partners) in order to meet and exceed targets through optimisation of strategy, data, products, propositions and customer contacts.
- Develop and mature the ‘I Join’ & ‘I Stay’ customer journey, through unlocking access for customers to access a broader portfolio of benefits.
- To work within the accountable persons framework.
- Manage the internal and Outsource Small Business Sales teams in delivering industry leading customer service/sale experience to maximise sales opportunities and value to the business.
- Manage an effective group of team managers that is driven to deliver the operation that strives for continuous improvement across Lead Generation, On-line and Inbound Acquisition & Retention activity.
- Effectively manage campaigns, lead-generation and prospect data to deliver agreed conversion rates, taking proactive steps to address any adverse variances
- Contribute to new ideas to increase sales, cross sell and value.
- Manage the implementation of testing of new customer data sources and propositions to deliver targets and enable channel acquisition growth and improve the retention of customers through the contract renewal and upgrade journeys.
- Managed increased efficiency through resources and effectiveness in the sales process to increase acquisitions at reduced costs and ensure effective data utilisation and management.
- Management of high performing sales teams.
- Strong expertise in managing third party outsource provider
- Good participative and competitive knowledge of the Energy & Services markets.
- Creative and able to initiate ideas to drive retention, growth and profitability.
- Good commercial acumen and effective decision making that will deliver business goals.
- Thorough understanding of what delivers great customer service and join experience.
- Management within the Sales industry, specifically in multi-channel environments.
Competitive salary and benefits.
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email Simon.Mansfield@britishgas.co.uk typing ‘Update required: Small Business Sales Channel Manager R9940095’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.