Retention Channel Manager
- UK - East (East Anglia, East Midlands & Yorkshire)
To manage the SME retention strategy, manging the retention of the portfolio of the business whilst remaining committed to treating customers fairly.
- To manage the cross sell and new business growth for BGB Services. (in Retention only channels)
- To implement, the commercial strategy set by the Head of SME Sales, underpinning Retention tactical objectives.
- Manage customer defection and retention numbers, sales conversion KPI’s.
- Manage the performance of the retention channel in order to meet and exceed targets through optimisation of strategy, data, products, propositions and customer contacts.
- Develop and mature the ‘I stay’ customer journey, through unlocking access for customers to access a broader portfolio of benefits.
- To work within the accountable persons framework.
- Manage the internal Retention and Save teams in delivering industry leading customer service/sale experience to maximise sales opportunities and value to the business.
- Manage an effective group of team managers that is driven to deliver the operation that strives for continuous improvement across Lead Generation, On-line and Inbound activity.
- Contribute to new ideas to increase retention, cross sell and value.
- Manage the implementation of testing of new customer data sources and propositions to deliver targets and enable channel acquisition growth.
- Managed increased efficiency through resources and effectiveness in the retention process to increase save performance at reduced costs and ensure effective data utilisation and management.
- Management of high performing retention teams
- Good participative and competitive knowledge of the Energy & Services markets.
- Creative and able to initiate ideas to drive retention, growth and profitability.
- Good commercial acumen and effective decision making that will deliver business goals.
- Thorough understanding of what delivers great customer service and stay and leave experience.
- Management within the Sales industry, specifically in multi-channel environments.
Competitive salary and benefits.
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email Simon.Mansfield@britishgas.co.uk typing ‘Update required: Retention Channel Manager R9940094’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.