Partnerships Account Manager
- UK - South (South East, South West & London)
You will lead, design, develop and deploy activity with third-party partners to drive energy and services sales in line with plan as well as identifying new growth opportunities to drive significant year on year growth.
- Support the Head of Existing Account Management in owning the sales target on behalf of UK Home, to deliver performance outcomes in line with agreed 3 year and 12 month plans – specifically, sales, revenue, contribution, and earnings
- Own the Sales Account Management Plan for your partnership(s) and be accountable for delivering against the short, medium and long term goals
- Be the day-to-day point of contact for any partner queries
- Work within regulatory frameworks (specifically FCA and OFGEM), to ensure all 3rd party relationships are fully compliant
- Maintain communication with Internal functions to reflect any regulatory changes within existing partnerships
- Collaborate to ensure operational readiness to deliver all sales activity
- Work within documented governance processes to develop required business cases and associated documentation for approval
- Collaborate across Proposition teams (both internal and with partners) to co-create new propositions to bring to market, as relevant
- Demonstrate and promote the Centrica values
- Significant experience of driving sales volumes from a third party
- Ability to identify new opportunities and deliver commercial benefits from these opportunities
- Strong collaborative style with external and internal stakeholders
- Ability to build strong relationships for future support
- Good at overcoming barriers and gaining agreement from internal & external stakeholders
- Professionalism and gravitas to operate at senior executive level of external organisations on behalf of British Gas
- Ability to think beyond the realms of current approaches and tenacity to challenge the status quo and develop new channels and distribution models
- Confidence and credibility with highly developed communication skills both written and verbal for strong stakeholder management
- Results focused and deadline orientated to provide time critical customer and partner proposals/offers
- Ability to flex communication styles to different audiences and stakeholders
- Significant demonstrable experience of owning and delivering against a sales target
- Proven experience of managing and developing relationships with a third party to drive commercial benefit
- Extensive experience of working with a third party to agree and deliver against a common goal
- Comprehensive commercial and financial acumen including creating detailed business cases
- Good working knowledge based on experience of the core markets in which UK Home wish to partner, e.g., retail, banking, insurance, etc.
- Experience of identifying customer needs and delivering solutions to meet their needs
- Experience of managing insurance contracts, pricing strategies and key factors affecting underwriting performance
Competitive salary and benefits.
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email Simon.Mansfield@britishgas.co.uk typing ‘Update required: Partnerships Account Manager R9936564’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.