PH Jones, part of British Gas, is a provider of Gas Central Heating Service, Repair and Installations to the Social Housing market. We are now looking for a fully qualified Lead Gas Engineer to join our team. We can offer you an exciting journey with us, the opportunity to work with talented friendly people and put your skills to use in helping our customers.
• Ensure delivery of targets and improve productivity of the team
• To ensure that all work is completed safely and all staff have full knowledge to undertake tasks required
• Carry out internal audits of Engineers
• Liaise with tenant and client to ensure customer satisfaction
• Reduce recall and increase first time fix
• Coach and develop Engineers
• Cover call out escalations
• Deliver monthly Tool Box Talks
• Build a good working relationship with the client and their representatives
• Services or repairs appliances in customers property
• Complies with contractual procedures, statutory regulations and internal processes
• Conducts behaviour of oneself appropriately to safeguard the company reputation
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button,
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing Lead Gas Engineer - Midlands R9920587 in the subject title.
Agencies: British Gas operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.