Senior Metering Strategy Analyst
- UK - East (East Anglia, East Midlands & Yorkshire)
We have an exciting role for a Senior Metering Strategy Analyst which is pivitol in leading the development of the overarching operational strategy for Smart Installations & Metering.
This role will involve reviewing and interpreting a range of national and local policies to ensure that priorities and action plans are congruent with each other and within the overall UK Field Operations business strategy.
- Guide the evolution of Smart Installations & Metering strategy responding to changing regulatory, technological and customer risks & opportunities
- Develop plans and proposals about the necessary levels of adaptability and flexibility required to meet future business requirements.
- Provide sophisticated research and for the UK Field Operations leadership to support decision-making, strategic projects and initiatives.
- Contribute to improvement activities to enhance the alignment of customer demand and operational capacity
- Utilising expertise across Centrica, draw up and shape strategic plans that are based on business needs to demonstrate all reasonable steps during the smart rollout
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone who has strong experience working in a strategy role within a similar field based environment.
- Strong analytical skills or demonstrable relevant experience
- Relevant work experience (Strategy) in a organisation of similar scale & complexity
- Develop conclusions from analysis; take responsibility for creating and leading delivery of strategic programme
- Related University Degree (or significant associated experience)
- Strong academic background in Mathematics, Engineering or Statistics preferred
- Communication - able to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work within a defined risk appetite
- Stakeholder management - able to develop strong working relationships
- Analysis and Investigation – demonstrating intellect and ability to gather facts, assess scenarios, generate options and make reasoned recommendations. Excellent ability to interrogate a range of information sources and to understand, sort and prioritise a complex and broad set of data and information from a range of different sources
- Judgement & Decision making - able to demonstrate confidence in ability to use sound judgment to reach conclusions
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing ‘Update required: Senior Metering Strategy Analyst R9940650’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.